• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Florida...

Velocity

Thanks for the great welcome..
Velocity its all paint thats hand printed like they did in the old days. So it holds up great.
base coat clear coat with a thin print in the middle.
done with rollers and printing plates.
They had time back then I guess haha...
I like the old stuff but new stuff is fun also.
Been messing with 3D making old stuff for fun.
just a goofy 3d TV I been working on, it was fun getting the reflection on the top of the cabinet.
LINK
Jdee

Ooops misread your post, I took it as you printed the dash. Regardless very nice job. Nice to see you have a real passion for the work you do.

I wish I still had the time to play with my rides.

Keep having fun.

Jdee

Velocity yeah its a paint job but there is a print over the basecoat
before its cleared. printed with a soft roller... using a etched printing plate.
Its the old way the cars used to be done.
And a pain:rolleyes:
Jdee
airs.jpg

WOODBS

I'm in Winter Haven,
I go to Ocala once in a while when we do work
for Big Daddy. Cool place he has there.
Last job there was 40 ford cool old rat rod he is building.
Jdee
bd4.jpg

cool, yeah i have been out there a while back. i need to make my way back one day i guess.

Cadmn

Jdee is that a brown Anole ?
used to have bearded dragons & a green Iguana. Now I Only got 2 leopard geckos & 2 red eared slider turtles

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

has a friend that has the ...only 36 layfiet <<(spelling bad) convertable in the world thats complete
had a dash painted to match the wood grain of orginal for it

never knew there was a demand way cool

fonts are surviers

Jdee

Cadmn , Yeah that is a brown Anole he was in my spray booth everyday for about a month. I take him out side and he would just come back. :Big Laugh
Jdee