• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Florida

pixelp

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and hope to find some helpful info and advice here to help expand my business. I've been in the sign and tshirt business for about 10 years now.

I'm currently making my tshirts and decals on my Roland GX-24 and now have a huge interest in Roland's new VersaStudio BN-20. I'm looking to go from one color vinyl designs to full color printing on shirts and decals. Problem is, I don't know where to begin as far as looking for quality vinyl and what all is needed in supplies to upgrade to the print and cut machine. As far as vinyl decals go, I solely use Oracal products. Mainly Oracal 631 and 651 vinyl. And for heat transfer vinyl, I mostly use EasyWeed Regular and Thermoflex. Therefore, I'm here beginning my journey and am going to do some research here to see if I can find any helpful information that will help me excel in upgrading my business and to find comparable quality to the vinyl I currently use for the new BN-20 I will be buying later this summer.

So that's my story. I'm from Tampa, FL and specialize in tshirt making, wall and car decals. Glad to have found this website.

:thankyou:

njshorts

Welcome! Where in Tampa are you located? We're in Lutz, and are a merchant member... keep us in mind if you have wholesale needs! :)