• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Hungary!

NorthControl

Hi there,

I just would like to say hello for everyone!
We are from Hungary, EU. Our company is a small, custom manufacturing company. If you like, you can check us in here: www.dekornet.hu

On graphics side, we have two OcE arizona 350 XT, vinyl cutter and laser macines...

Have a nice day,

Greg

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Magyar from my dad's side, 1/4 here - have a cousin over their teaching ESL in Budapest.
There's a certain string quartet that is my family name...

NorthControl

Hi Greg, do we hate Fidesz or not?

Hey, this is not simple qustion, man! :) First, Im not in the politics, and not commited to any economy group or party. Im not a Fidesz fun, but I think they are in a good way at the most of cases. But if they could steal less, it would be no problem.... :)

GB2

Old Member
I have family in mostly Szikszó and then some in Miskolc and Budapest. Also some family was originally from Tiszakarád. I was just there for the first time in 40 years and I can't wait to go back.

NorthControl

I have family in mostly Szikszó and then some in Miskolc and Budapest. Also some family was originally from Tiszakarád. I was just there for the first time in 40 years and I can't wait to go back.

This country are waiting back for you! If I can do anything for you, just say! :)

NorthControl

Thank you, Guys for kind words! :)

Sings101 is a good place... :)

I send this video as a sign of my gratitude. All of pictures from my village. I made it, at summer....

NorthControl

Are you purposefully using the girl image from the Onyx Test chart as your photo?
Yes, Sir! This girl is the one of the two girls, whose I mostly printed, in my life. :)

And, she is very beauty. I love she! :)

Although, I can only falling love with she, if her colors are perfectly, sharp, and no bandings! Hihi.. ;)

Last edited: