• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hi from kentucky...

mountainmang

i've heard some nice things about this site and thought i'd join up:thumb: not a noob but certainly feel like it from time to time:Big Laugh

Replicator

:Welcome: 2 :signs101: come in for the previews . . .

but by all means stick around for the full show !

mountainmang

thanks guys:thumb: i've been looking around and i might be too small time to be on here??? here's some recent things i've done and they are no way near as elaborate as some of the things i've already seen on this site....

100_1842.jpg

100_1609.jpg

100_0907.jpg

100_1613.jpg

and for my best friend.....

100_1327.jpg

Ken

Welcome from Beautiful BC.
Please take the time to post thumbnail images. Your large images take a long time to load.
Nice job on the Torino. And a kind memory for your pooch....
Cheers!
Ken

mountainmang

thanks guys :thumb: that's a '72 torino and also a '72 stripe kit the fella bought at a swapmeet that still had the original transfer tape on it. it was incredibly tacky and liked to never came off even after multiple soakings with water and rapid tac. if you ever get something that old to install, backrolling the tape off is the way to go.