• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Montana!

Judieeeee

hello there,

I just realized I got accepted to be part of the community and wanted to say hi. We recently got a direct color systems UV printer, with colorbytes, and I am learning all I can about it.
I've been using a HP photo printer for the past 8 years on Printable Inkjet Shrink Paper (like shrinky dinks) and have made a well enough business out of it but I decided to sink my teeth into UV printing. (and it's biting back haha)

I mainly use Corel Painter for my business and drawing but I also love traditional acrylic, oil painting, and just Drawing. In my free time, I love mowing the lawn and looking for toads and frogs in our rivers. I have an African grey Parrot as my buddy. I play the Nintendo switch as a way to shut down my brain and I do love me some good Gin!

TLG

Welcome!
I’m an older school guy so not into print media, just cut vinyl.
Sounds like you have a solid base to build on and I wish you success!!

I’m into making a welcoming environment for the multitude of grey tree frogs here including a “breeding pond” from my old hot tub! Lolol

You have a glass of gin and I’ll toast to you new adventures with some wine.
Cheers!!

TLG

Welcome!
I’m an older school guy so not into print media, just cut vinyl.
Sounds like you have a solid base to build on and I wish you success!!

I’m into making a welcoming environment for the multitude of grey tree frogs here including a “breeding pond” from my old hot tub! Lolol

You have a glass of gin and I’ll toast to you new adventures with some wine.
Cheers!!

WBS

Hi
hello there,

I just realized I got accepted to be part of the community and wanted to say hi. We recently got a direct color systems UV printer, with colorbytes, and I am learning all I can about it.
I've been using a HP photo printer for the past 8 years on Printable Inkjet Shrink Paper (like shrinky dinks) and have made a well enough business out of it but I decided to sink my teeth into UV printing. (and it's biting back haha)

I mainly use Corel Painter for my business and drawing but I also love traditional acrylic, oil painting, and just Drawing. In my free time, I love mowing the lawn and looking for toads and frogs in our rivers. I have an African grey Parrot as my buddy. I play the Nintendo switch as a way to shut down my brain and I do love me some good Gin!
from Scotland

JBurton

Signtologist
Oye, I hope for the best with the DCS purchase, did you purchase it directly from them or second hand?

JBurton

Signtologist
ETA I heard that @Texassignmaker really likes frogs.
OIG3.LQ.JGVlcQtEeYKYdNUOk

Got his mahl stick ready to whoop the first person to point out his misspellings...