• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from new zealand

DEANO 55

Hi
Im Dean Evenson from Signitup Genius Signmakers in Napier on the East Coast, North Island, New Zealand.

My Wife Judith and I run a 350 square metre signshop with 2 employees at the moment, we do alot of race cars, trucks, buildings and your general boring signwork too.
We love to be a little different with our logo design and sign work in general where we can, I am a traditional brushwork signy who had graduated over the years into the digital world.
We run Signlab 9.1 print and cut on 5 machines with all the eye candy and our main printer is a Roland PRO 4 XR 640, our second printer is an LEJ 640 UV flatbed.
I look forward to being part of the forum and will ask lots of questions and hopefully will answer some too.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Welcome from sunny Florida, USA. Can you box up a penguin and send it to me? LOL My wife is obsessed with them.