• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hi from north Mallorca

mallorca

Hi,
My name is Andrew and I live on the beautiful island of Mallorca in Spain.
I have been involved in sign writing for the past 3 1/2 years.My wife and I started the business and it has grown from strength to strength.

My main field is working with boat companys,repairing lines of boats and of course boat names.

I`m glad to be here

cheers for now:thankyou:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Hi from Texas again! I've been to Mallorca... long ago. You live in a very beautiful place, but the Canaries are still me favorite Spanish islands.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You're from one of the favorite places in the world I ever visited. It has been a number of years but in my service days we anchored in Palma on two diffeent occasions for a total of about three weeks.

Welcome to our boards.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Mallorca, yourorca, who's counting?

I've always wanted an excuse to say that...thanks.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Ah yes, Mallorca. I visited it with my parents twice when I was about 7-9 years old. We were stationed in Europe at the time. Very nice vacation from what I can remember. Most vivid memory was taking a glass bottom boat tour in a cove and saw a stingray.

Welcome.