• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hi from Sydney Australia

mianos

We are a small business down here in Sydney that is going to specialize in vinyl wall art. In particular we'd like to focus on original designs as my wife Janette is a rather good artist, although we may add some stock designs to get the ball rolling. We and will be doing design with Corel
I am from an engineering background so I have spent a few weeks getting our new vinyl cutter up and running nicely (on Windows 7). I will be setting up a small ecommerce site up to support local sales (probably 'prestashop', I've also been looking at 'zencart' and 'megenta'). Once that's up and we have done stuff for friends we will advertise / letter drop locally.
We are in no rush as I already have a regular income and I see there will be a hell of a lot of work to get established. We are planning to start small so our equipment and stock budget, as per the advice here, has been minimal with the purchase of a low end 24 inch cutter and a smalls selection of colored vinyl stock.

There is a lot of good advice on this forum so thanks to the admins. :thankyou:

Rob and Janette Fowler

Last edited:

Bly

No mate near the corner of Botany Rd and Raglan St. Drop in one day and say gday.