• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from the UK

iankmf

Hello all,

Not long found this forum and have been looking through some of the posts, which i found interesting.

Who am I............

My name is Ian collins and I used to own a business called kent metal finishers ltd and we nickel plated all the cold cathode electrode shells for masonlite for 13 years up untill their last year of trading. Another company plated them for the last year and as I hear not without many problems.

Now running a company called Swan Plating Ltd and have just started getting involved with the neon trade once more. Recently done some samples for Light tech and a couple of other companies

Any questions feel free to ask

Ian

iankmf

Hi Ian,

thanks for the wellcome, originally I was in Gillingham (Medway Towns) and now I'm in New Romney Nr Hythe......where were you from?

Ian

Lunatic Taskbar

Hi Ian,

thanks for the wellcome, originally I was in Gillingham (Medway Towns) and now I'm in New Romney Nr Hythe......where were you from?

Ian

Hi Ian I was also Born In Gillingham. to be specific Canada House maternity home.

Last edited:

iankmf

Hi Ian........Crikey, Canada House!! down Barnsole road.

What a small world it is. I know it well. Must admit though haven't been down there for some time, I know it's closed but they may even have knocked it down by now to build houses.....their doing it all over Medway. It's why we moved lol

Lunatic Taskbar

It is a small world Ian.

I moved away from Gillingham a long time ago eventualy got sick of the UK in General and jumped the pond.

We still have friends there and there take on it is... if its green they are building on it.

I wonder if the "lines" are being built upon. though I doubt it with all the tunnels underneath it.

anyway welcome aboard.