• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from western Kentucky!

graphixtogo

Hi Everybody!!!

I've been lurking on here for a while and I figured I should finally introduce myself!

I've been involved in graphics and design work for over fourteen years and have had my own business for going on seven years now. One part of our business is a contract/wholesale multi-head embroidery shop and the other is a vinyl sign business. I started the ball rolling back in 2000 with a Roland Camm1 CM-24 cutter and it has all grown from that. I just made the jump to large format with the addition of a Mutoh VJ-1604 last October. I just wish I had done it sooner! I do the design work here at our shop as well as the embroidery digitizing (been at that for over seven years now). I guess I am also the vinyl installer and fabricator. The sign shop part is mainly my puppy to take care of, or at least when I'm not being hounded to get some designs digitized for the embroidery shop!

On the personal side (if you are interested), I play bass guitar (I'm an 80's headbanger!), ride motorcycles, carry a Taurus 9mm, am a Macintosh freak, love Nascar, and like to enjoy a nice, big fat cigar every once in a while!

I look forward to interacting with you all and hope that I can be a constructive member and be able to give back at least a small part of what I have already learned from everyone here!

Now.... let's rock and roll!!! :peace!:

S

SignTech

Hi Everybody!!!

I've been lurking on here for a while and I figured I should finally introduce myself!

I've been involved in graphics and design work for over fourteen years and have had my own business for going on seven years now. One part of our business is a contract/wholesale multi-head embroidery shop and the other is a vinyl sign business. I started the ball rolling back in 2000 with a Roland Camm1 CM-24 cutter and it has all grown from that. I just made the jump to large format with the addition of a Mutoh VJ-1604 last October. I just wish I had done it sooner! I do the design work here at our shop as well as the embroidery digitizing (been at that for over seven years now). I guess I am also the vinyl installer and fabricator. The sign shop part is mainly my puppy to take care of, or at least when I'm not being hounded to get some designs digitized for the embroidery shop!

On the personal side (if you are interested), I play bass guitar (I'm an 80's headbanger!)

Drums since a youngin' ....... kool to hear!

ride motorcycles

Used to ........ Nut anymore .........

carry a Taurus 9mm

Glock 9mm ...

, am a Macintosh freak,

love Nascar

Me too!

, and like to enjoy a nice, big fat cigar every once in a while!

I look forward to interacting with you all and hope that I can be a constructive member and be able to give back at least a small part of what I have already learned from everyone here!

Now.... let's rock and roll!!! :peace!:

Well well .......... we have a few commonalities ... including the sign and graphics biz ....... lots of musicians on s101 .... welcome aboard ...

I have a myspace for the music end ... do you?

www.myspace.com/drummermikelippa

Talk to you on the threads. Mike