• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi, Names Fred. New here, old everywhere else.

theoldguy

Fred1.jpg Hi guys/gals, I just joined. I'm 68 and started in signs when I was 16 doing pin striping back in the '50s.
Anything I can help with just lemme know. I use Corel Draw and Illustrator and FlexiSign blah blah. I work with Corel Draw cuz it came bundled with my 386 back in the '90s and just stayed with it. I'm not great with Corel but it does everything I need... sorta.

I've done everything in the sign field except blow glass. I've buillt wood, plastic, steel, alum. signs and what ever other materials there are out there. My memory isn't great but I'll help all I can. I'm not sure if you can email thru this site but I will try and check back a few times a day. No question is stupid.
I've done everything in the sign field except blow glass. I've built wood, plastic, steel, alum. signs and what ever other materials there are out there. My memory isn't great but I'll help all I can. I'm not sure if you can email thru this site but I will try and check back a few times a day. No question is stupid. Believe me I still have millions of stupid questions.

JR's

Hi old Man Fred, ;-} you don't look old. you do look tough tho, and you have a cool hat.

welcome to a cool bunch of people.

JR

iSign

welcome aboard bruttha! You will love this place!
I can't remember either... did you say if you blow glass? :smile:

Bradster941

View attachment 60886 Hi guys/gals, I just joined. I'm 68 and started in signs when I was 16 doing pin striping back in the '50s.
Anything I can help with just lemme know. .

Welcome Fred. We have another Old Guy named Fred around here as well.

Since you posted what is highlighted in Blue above, how soon can you get here to Southwest Florida, (74 degrees), and teach me hand painted pin striping?

Welcome aboard. :Welcome:

theoldguy

Welcome Fred. We have another Old Guy named Fred around here as well.

Since you posted what is highlighted in Blue above, how soon can you get here to Southwest Florida, (74 degrees), and teach me hand painted pin striping?

Welcome aboard. :Welcome:

HA! LOL. I haven't done any of that in so lone I don't think I could anymore. Still have my kit tho and a local place sells One Shot. Can't beat that. :thumb:

theoldguy

I forgot to mention. I'm near the South end of Wichita. SASS name Wichita Shootist, life member. :wavingflag:

"Jack of all trades, master of none, though oftentimes better than master of one"

"..... let your gun therefore, be the constant companion of your walks" - Thomas Jefferson