• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Sign 101 members!

Suz

Bantex WallCover

Hello Bannerdan,

Well, I have a question for you... A large envelope with sample pieces of your Bantex offerings arrived in my mail. Although I am more curious about the banner materials, I do want to know more about the Bantex Wallcovering sample.

About the wallcovering, is it supposed to be pressure sensitive adhesive backing, or do you have to soak it in water??? I tried to peel it back and either the adhesive is all dried up, or perhaps it needs be set in water to active a wallpaper paste? I did try adding water to it and it did nothing.

I looked for directions in the envelope and on the internet, what am I doing wrong? Please advise.

By the way, the samples of the banner materials look great, especially the 13 oz two sided, and the 13 oz two sided no curl.

Thank you!