• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hi to everybody

wrapitnow

hello to all

the name of my company is wrapitnow we are located in sw florida and now i purchased another total sign shop that i have moved to the norther pacific of costa rica

being in construction my whole life i needed a change so
my sign experiance is not to great and i am trying to bring a necessity to the area that is not offered right now. there is a high demand for signs in the norther pacific because of the large growth, it is turning into florida with all the baby boomers moving here

i have been on this site a few times and it has helped me out with tecnical head problems that i fixed with your help

also i am looking for the right person with expereince who is looking for a change in life to run the shop in costa rica

thanks to all for my membership
sincerly
anthony

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome form PA..............

:banghead: I was waiting for your call for years......wish you would've asked 30 years ago............ :thumb:

wcso35

Welcome from Southern Illinois....Alright...show me a airline ticket and a drink with an umbrella in it...and I am on the plane

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

last time was in your area was after charlie came through, helped a friend remodel all of his relatives 5 homes ... and fish for redfish for eating at dinner.. was some great times
work hard, fish, eat, and enjoy life

wrapitnow

hi to everyone

thanks for all the great welcomes

the opportunity i have for the right person is real. i have a few condos here near the beach .all expenses paid.i have already gone thru a few guys that were full of it and i need the real deal.i am looking for a person thats is truly looking at long term and would be a part owner.we also are starting up tours and for the last 5 years i have been selling realestate in the area.there is big money around here ,the four seasons is directly in front ,adre agassi and steve case from america online have a 400 milion dollar project ,mel gibsons 26 milion dollar estate is to the left two beaches down and thats the small stuff thats going on.this area in 2007 was named the hottest realestate market on the face of the globe.americans eauropeans,canadians mostly so spanish is not needed,the area is playa del coco (coco beach),very low humidity ,dry climet,a cross between souther california and hawaii the opportunitys are endless.
people ask me in the states all the time why i love it in costa rica
my resopnse is aways free i feel free

thanks
anthony

th[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• christmas costa 013.jpg
    christmas costa 013.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 116
  • christmas costa 017.jpg
    christmas costa 017.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 109