• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hi whats the price range of a mutoh falcon jr eco solvent

shadi75

owner
hello everyone

i am thinking of purchasing a used mutoh falcon jr 38 inch eco solvant, but i am not sure whats a good price for one of those , i m not in a rush so i can wait i just dont want to overpay for a printer . i did let a 3200$ Us slip out of my hands before not sure if i should go over 4000k now.

thanks

shadi75

owner
actuly i have seen 3 one on ebay and two on craigslist that went for around 3500$ US, i am really not sure whats a fair price for them used , thats why i am asking

thanks

mark in tx

I had one of those printers.

Garbage.

Boat anchor.

Find something else, seriously.
I can't stress enough what a piece of junk that printer is.

shadi75

owner
woow

thanks for the info i thought the mutoh falcon jr eco solvents were good , i guess i better research some more

randya

The eco solvent ink used in the Falcon Jr is the same Epson ink used in the ValueJets and the same ink as Roland Max.

The Jr's are a small machine and not as easy to operate nor as fast as ValueJets, but you can get outstanding quality out of them.

There are literally thousands of these machine across the globe.
They are an older technology, using the same heads that Roland and most Mimakis still use.

In the hands of a skilled operator these produce great output.

Fuzzbuster

There not a bad printer
had one for years , not the fastest but great quality 6 color in capable hands

i have one(falcon outdoor 64 with takeup reel) for sale thats been parked for a while

asking $2500 canadian and I`m in Ontario

Pm me if you intersted...