• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Ya'll from Kentucky.

mwood

My name is Mike Wood. I am in Western Kentucky. I have been cutting vinyl for vehicles, signs, and banners since 2000, as a part time business. I plan on making the move to a full time business in the coming months. I've been lurking a few days, so I'll try to just ask stupid questions, and not really stupid questions!

graphixtogo

Howdy, Mike! From another Western Kentuckian! I'm just 10 miles west of Kentucky Oaks Mall in Kevil!

Welcome aboard! :Welcome:

Billy
gtg

graphixtogo

WOW. I'm already learning. I called and talked to them. Nice folks. I guess I'll stop ordering my vinyl from across the country.

Art at Express Sign Supply is a great guy! :thumb: He has helped me out of many tight spots when I have forgotten to order supplies! It's nice having a supplier close enough that you can run by and pick up something if needed.