Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi yinz guys....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Al Checca, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Si Allen

Si Allen Very Active Member

Jul 17, 2004
    Watch out for that Al Checca! He's no preschooler!

And I've never seen him behaving himself!

:Big Laugh

2. Kerrylim

Kerrylim Member

Aug 29, 2006
    Welcome from California

3. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Thank you...

I used to be able to say I share home with Rolling Rock beer but this past year they got bought out and moved..... Bummer... Great to see ya.

4. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006

Ya know Si, I learned a few things off you about that.... Always great to see ya Si!:beer

5. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006

Thank you Kerrylim, from one Pre-Schooler to another! We can give these folks a run for there money.... Now where did I put my pacifier?...

6. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

oh boy not only anoter" PA-IAN".....but now we got 3 DAGOS.....gino, al, and me.....AND ALL FROM THAT LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD that produced some of the greatest football player ever know.!!!!!
    AND THE STEELERS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    al is good people.....glad hes here.......benvenuto caloroso
    can take the boy outa ****-burgh, but you never really leave.......this is how i dress at meets...me and jane diaz...
    [​IMG]

7. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome

8. cOrKinSA

cOrKinSA Very Active Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Man Al thats a way to get your Post numbers up. By welcoming yourself! Hmmm.... Your already teaching!
    Oh BTW, also from Texas.

9. canadianchef

canadianchef Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Hi Al

This is Terry & Cheryl from canada we meet at Gary Wiants at the edge meet...nice to hear from you again and look forward to our next meet in Feb

10. Lance

Lance Member

Feb 6, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Ok, I gotta get in on this.
    This bloke Al seems to shares in the world, so how about somebody or maybe even Al himself, tell us foreigners a little about him.
    Seems there may be some underlying stories ready to pop to the surface over the next little while.
    Oh yeah, I reckon it's gonna be a good thing that you is here Al.
    Luv the hair, is it yours ?
    Welcome from OZ

11. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006
    LOL Sorry man, that really wasn't my intentions all. I just didn't want to ignore folks that were saying hello. Trust me if you saw my post counts on the other boards I really don't post too much. Thanks for the welcome! I see Texas is well represented here. :cool:

12. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Oh Gawd, not another one. There goes the neighborhood!
    Welcome Al ;)

13. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006

Terry & Cheryl, Great to hear from you... We were just talking with Gary last week.. You bet we'll be there for sure!:beer

14. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006

One Dago to another Op, always great to see ya and Jane too...

15. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006

Lmao.... It is good to be loved... lol Great to see ya Checkers:thumb:

16. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Hi Lance, what would you like to know? I am a true blue hardcore vinyl jockey...
    If you can stick it, I have or will. I have done caskets to large fuel storage silos. Placed miles of stripe down trailer after trailer, Traveled the USA doing fleet identification and deidentification. Had the pleasure to meet a few of you guys over the years at shows and Letterheads meets which I am proud to be part of, even might have had a beer or two with a few of you folks and look forward to meeting many more before I'm done with this game.
    Worked as an employee for most of those years and a little over a year ago we started our own deal so we could make a few bucks for our-self since myself and another gentleman ran the shop that we worked at , working for a hands off owner and doing all the work our self we thought why not do it for our self.
    Just an average Joe trying to make a buck now... Anything else please ask...
    Oh those stories you might hear about... Don't believe them....LOL

Oh Hey Lance, The hair?.... All natural man...:beer

17. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Good to see you here, ya little turd!
    love...Jill

18. Al Checca

Al Checca Active Member

Oct 20, 2006

LOL Love you too sweetheart!!!:peace!: