• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi yinz guys....

Si Allen

Watch out for that Al Checca! He's no preschooler!

And I've never seen him behaving himself!

:Big Laugh

Al Checca

THATgirl said:
Hi Al....Welcome from Seattle

Thank you...

toucan_graphics said:
Welcome from Battle Creek, the Cereal City! Home to Kelloggs, Post and Kraft oh yeah and Toucan Graphics.

I used to be able to say I share home with Rolling Rock beer but this past year they got bought out and moved..... Bummer... Great to see ya.

Al Checca

Si Allen said:
Watch out for that Al Checca! He's no preschooler!

And I've never seen him behaving himself!

:Big Laugh

Ya know Si, I learned a few things off you about that.... Always great to see ya Si!:beer

Al Checca

Kerrylim said:
Welcome from California

Thank you Kerrylim, from one Pre-Schooler to another! We can give these folks a run for there money.... Now where did I put my pacifier?...

OldPaint

oh boy not only anoter" PA-IAN".....but now we got 3 DAGOS.....gino, al, and me.....AND ALL FROM THAT LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD that produced some of the greatest football player ever know.!!!!!
AND THE STEELERS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
al is good people.....glad hes here.......benvenuto caloroso
can take the boy outa piss-burgh, but you never really leave.......this is how i dress at meets...me and jane diaz...
2022543DCP11817s.jpg

cOrKinSA

Man Al thats a way to get your Post numbers up. By welcoming yourself! Hmmm.... Your already teaching!
Oh BTW, also from Texas.

canadianchef

Hi Al

This is Terry & Cheryl from canada we meet at Gary Wiants at the edge meet...nice to hear from you again and look forward to our next meet in Feb

Lance

Ok, I gotta get in on this.
This bloke Al seems to shares in the world, so how about somebody or maybe even Al himself, tell us foreigners a little about him.
Seems there may be some underlying stories ready to pop to the surface over the next little while.
Oh yeah, I reckon it's gonna be a good thing that you is here Al.
Luv the hair, is it yours ?
Welcome from OZ

Al Checca

corkinsa said:
Man Al thats a way to get your Post numbers up. By welcoming yourself! Hmmm.... Your already teaching!
Oh BTW, also from Texas.

LOL Sorry man, that really wasn't my intentions all. I just didn't want to ignore folks that were saying hello. Trust me if you saw my post counts on the other boards I really don't post too much. Thanks for the welcome! I see Texas is well represented here. :cool:

Al Checca

canadianchef said:
This is Terry & Cheryl from canada we meet at Gary Wiants at the edge meet...nice to hear from you again and look forward to our next meet in Feb

Terry & Cheryl, Great to hear from you... We were just talking with Gary last week.. You bet we'll be there for sure!:beer

Al Checca

OldPaint said:
oh boy not only anoter" PA-IAN".....but now we got 3 DAGOS.....gino, al, and me.....AND ALL FROM THAT LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD that produced some of the greatest football player ever know.!!!!!
AND THE STEELERS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
al is good people.....glad hes here.......benvenuto caloroso
can take the boy outa piss-burgh, but you never really leave.......this is how i dress at meets...me and jane diaz...
2022543DCP11817s.jpg

One Dago to another Op, always great to see ya and Jane too...

Al Checca

Lance said:
Ok, I gotta get in on this.
This bloke Al seems to shares in the world, so how about somebody or maybe even Al himself, tell us foreigners a little about him.
Seems there may be some underlying stories ready to pop to the surface over the next little while.
Oh yeah, I reckon it's gonna be a good thing that you is here Al.
Luv the hair, is it yours ?
Welcome from OZ

Hi Lance, what would you like to know? I am a true blue hardcore vinyl jockey...
If you can stick it, I have or will. I have done caskets to large fuel storage silos. Placed miles of stripe down trailer after trailer, Traveled the USA doing fleet identification and deidentification. Had the pleasure to meet a few of you guys over the years at shows and Letterheads meets which I am proud to be part of, even might have had a beer or two with a few of you folks and look forward to meeting many more before I'm done with this game.
Worked as an employee for most of those years and a little over a year ago we started our own deal so we could make a few bucks for our-self since myself and another gentleman ran the shop that we worked at , working for a hands off owner and doing all the work our self we thought why not do it for our self.
Just an average Joe trying to make a buck now... Anything else please ask...
Oh those stories you might hear about... Don't believe them....LOL

Oh Hey Lance, The hair?.... All natural man...:beer