• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HI

PAULCIVICTYPER

ive done a few t shirts (with heat trans fare vinyl) now which have been single color now i want to mix it up a bit and try different colors i use ink scape to trace the image and flexisign 8 pro to cut the vinyl and size it for the t shirt

how do i cut the colors separately and make cut only what i can see so its not multiple layers stacked say the main design is a hollow circle then i cut another colour that gose inside the circle on to the t shirt not the first layer of vinyl if you get what i mean ?
thanx in advance

PAULCIVICTYPER

thanx for your reply.
here is an example say if i wanted to put this on a t shirt iron-man-neon-wire-frame-t-shirt-sheer-10.jpg

id need to separate the colours instead of cutting 3 colors and layering over the top of each color and it curs out what is not seen does that make sense i use ink scape to trace and flexi sign to cut
thanx

It seems like you just want to cut everything separate. While your in flexi just select all the yellow lines and hit cut. Am I missing something. Take some time and think about your sentences.