• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High End business cards $198 each anyone need 1000

Pat Whatley

I looked at that ad and thought the price wasn't outrageous for a box of 1000 cards. Somehow I missed that part where you said $198 EACH.

CES020

I seem to recall either someone telling me or seeing it on tv, that the Japanese take their business cards very seriously. They made a big deal about them and they are formally presented to you when you meet. It's considered a very high honor to exchange cards, so I can see those selling well in that type of culture.

I don't remember all the facts or where I heard them, but google it, I'm sure there's something on it.

et1199

I just put in a formal request to the boss for a 1000 of these new business cards. So Im assuming the japanese must be like Christian Bale in American Psycho when it comes to business cards.

Replicator

I would like 1000 of these . . . BUT, I don't have an extra $198,000.00 laying around and allotted for business cards :ROFLMAO:

myself i would rather that someone wrote their name on one $100 bill and their phone number and web address on another $100 bill and handed me their contact information in that manner than this...just my preference.