• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hillbilly girl and boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoShute

Does anyone have an .eps or .ai vector of the faces of a hillbilly girl and boy, like the ones that show up once in awhile on the Simpson's show or something similar? Any help would be greatly appreciated.My email is deleted.

Thanks In Advance,
Rolanda

:wine-smi:

Last edited by a moderator:

PMG

Please read the forum rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is file swapping permitted? This practice, sometimes referred to as file swapping, often involves copyright infringement and, if so, is illegal under most criminal and civil law. This forum does not condone any illegal act and, further, strongly supports artist's and other's intellectual property rights.
Requesting copyrighted material or supplying it through any facility of Signs 101 is strictly forbidden.

thewood

Lincolnton--outside of Dallas/Gastonia area, right? I've played at few rounds at the Lincolnton Country Club.

RoShute

Is file swapping permitted? This practice, sometimes referred to as file swapping, often involves copyright infringement and, if so, is illegal under most criminal and civil law. This forum does not condone any illegal act and, further, strongly supports artist's and other's intellectual property rights.
Requesting copyrighted material or supplying it through any facility of Signs 101 is strictly forbidden.
Some people in this business don't mind helping fellow shop owners out, but if you want to be a jerk about it, that's fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
It's not being a jerk. It's following the rules of the board. And the rules are no file swapping. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.