Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya Folks!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dane DeFord, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Dane DeFord

Dane DeFord Member

Dec 10, 2004
    I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Dane DeFord. I officially opened my vinyl graphics business in June of 2003. The name of my company is "DanDe Signs & Designs". The name of my company derives from the first three letters of my first name and the first two letters of my last name. It's been a very interesting transition into the world of vinyl graphics, and I have much to learn. I got into the vinyl graphics business via auto racing. Over the years, I've had several graphics company's lettering my race cars. The last one however really sparked my interest. When I noticed that the owner of that company had just traded in their 1 year old Corvette for a brand new one. I thought to myself "now why couldn't I do that?" I called Advantage Sign Supply and inquired about the equiptment necessary to get started. I ended up purchasing Omega 1.56, the Edge LE, and a Gerber GS15+ in July of 2002. I didn't even have a single roll of vinyl or app. tape. Since then, with my connections through auto racing I have started a successful small business that I run out of my home. I don't remember how I came across this website, but sure glad I did. I'm sure that I will be throwing out questions to all of you, and am grateful to all for your imput. I have found myself visiting here each and every day looking at all the posts. I hope that maybe I can help someone, even if just in some small way. I think this site is awsome!
    Thanks Again!
    Dane DeFord
    DanDe Signs & Designs
    Springport, MI

Tags:
  2. Tony Teveris

Tony Teveris Active Member

Welcome

Welcome to the land of opportunity.

Since you are an Edge owner you may want to check out www.4edgetalk.com. Between these two sites you should get most of the help you need.

Again, welcome aboard.

3. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Dane and welcome.