• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hiyas alls

Brushie^

Been lurking here for a few years and now with some time on my hands thought i would like to contribute a bit of my experience in the trade thru this website.

An "Old Phart" (60+), self taught, self employed, work from home and brought up in the "School of hard Knocks". Walldog from way back!

Currently enjoying the fruits of my labours and sliding into semi retirement with a very comfortable customer base.

Most of my work is high profit paint work. Walls, windows, blackboards, murals are probably 80% of my business. I have been doing vinyl too for the past 18 years ... but at my price. Prints and routed work are done by a good friend and I install with my mark-up.

I love signwriting. With the onset of computers and the internet my world expanded beyond belief. I made so many friends worldwide and gathered so much knowledge. Fortunately I have been able to meet in real life many of those around Australia, in New Zealand, Canada and USA in recent years.

Time to share here.

:thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from Pennsylvania.........................

Yeah, I think we went to different schools together, too !! :rolleyes: