• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ho ho home depot xmas

mikefine

Looks to me like an affiliate program for the signs and also for all Home Depot products. So, let's say I don't want to mess with magnetic signs. I could refer my customer to my affiliate, not do anything and still make 3% on the job -- which is about all you can make on magnetic signs anyway. Or maybe a customer needs lights for a sign, or paint for posts. You can refer and get the 3% on that order. It is kind of an interesting concept.

Craig Sjoquist

Thats great .. it's good that the public get to understand sign pricing, design & layout, materials, what it takes to create professional sign, this makes our job easier in selling ...Advertising.. It only proves anyone can make a sign, you hire a professional for Advertising signage .
Just like many trades these days, you can hire people that know some on a certain trade and this might get you by, but if you want a serious professional ..
Don't look at them as a enemy, look at them as boost in your business.