Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy Hola from just north of "One if by land, two if by sea..."

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TableJockey, Jan 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TableJockey

TableJockey New Member

Jan 7, 2019
    Metro West
    Hey guys and gals. Just thought I'd introduce myself as a newbie sort of. Got into the business a couple of years ago and still learning every day. I'm not just a table jockey either. I'm more of a chief cook & bottle washer. I do everything except graphic design unless it is some simple text & graphics. I hope to be a contributor and not just a lurker.

I used to hang out on several other forums including V*Star 1100 Riders, The Tractor Forum (John Deere Lawn & Garden sub-section), Glock Talk & Smith & Wesson. I love to work with my hands and buy and use all kinds of tools. Lately, I find myself watching a ton of hands-on, how-to, or just plain interesting Youtube videos. Only some of them are about making signs.

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :welcome:

3. BobM

BobM Very Active Member

May 31, 2008
    Cape Cod
    Welcome from Cape of Cod.

4. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Welcome! This place needs a gun toting motorcycle rider on here. Glad to have ya.

5. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    :welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK