• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hola from the north west

watsondesigns

Hello there!! I have worked in a few sign shops, I am a self taught graphic designer. I know photoshop, illustrator, corel draw, corel photopaint, flexi, and composer. I have worked with summa plotters, gerber edge, and my favorite a roland soljet. I have been out of the industry for a couple years but plan on making a slow comeback. The first little while will be mostly making stuff for myself using a friends printer so i will mostly have questions on materials as I plan on doing some experimenting. Bear with me, as I do plan to go big in the next few years, so I may ask odd questions with little explanation... Don't want to give up my ideas quite yet ;)

watsondesigns

flame....this is starting to get weird hahaha you crack me up!

Basically what I. Mean is yes I know signs and graphics is a huge industry with a wide spectrum of specialties.... however I'm quite certain there are several members on here that specialize in my specific industry.... I've been burned before on sharing ideas not gonna happen again so that's what that means :)

lol i'm not going to share my ideas ..let me guess 'trade secrets' haha.but i expect everyone else to share theirs and answer my questions...and what in the world is up with your location "everywhere" moderators I thought this was not allowed anymore...

whatever... welcome... i guess/...

SignosaurusRex

lol i'm not going to share my ideas ..let me guess 'trade secrets' haha.but i expect everyone else to share theirs and answer my questions...and what in the world is up with your location "everywhere" moderators i thought this was not allowed anymore...

Whatever... Welcome... I guess/...

ditto

watsondesigns

i live in talent Oregon. Didn't want to disclose my info because I used to work for a sign shop here and my boss is a bipolar asshole, and I didn't necessarily want him harassing me on here is that better? and i have ideas about chrome, multi layering, and over-laminate effects that are not trade secrets, believe me the shop I worked for is not capable of anything deserving of bragging rights or keeping secret..... just ideas I want to test out. Does that make you smile :)

watsondesigns

Btw I travel on a weekly basis all over the country, so technically, I literally am EVERYWHERE. I was in California yesterday, home today and in less than 48 hours I will be in Washington. I find it quite redundant to change my location status to keep up with my place for every moment in time. I figured "everywhere" covered the basis ;)