• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hola

$arge

Hello from S. GA.
My name is Rafael, and this site is amazing. what you all do has been a passion of mine ever since i saw my first sign being painted years ago while i was a kid.
being married with kids and busy in the Air Force doesn't give me lots of time for practice, but it sure as heck doesn't stop me from enjoying/appreciating other folks work.
i look forward to learning from you all, even if it is just for my enjoyment and to expand my personal hobby.
Thank you for all you do fellas and ladies.
Ralfy

SignosaurusRex

Welcome aboard from the Great Pacific Northwest.........

I'm stoked that the other Sarge is still MIA!
Welcome!

Ahhhh Yesssss, The real.....

Attachments

• horses-ass.jpg
    horses-ass.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 165

prime signs

Welcome, What part of signs is your hobby? Are you doing mainly vinyl or are you hand painting also? Show us some of your work.:Welcome:

$arge

Sorry to disappoint, but I am a real Sarge I assure you. ;) I am in search and rescue do I think a SAR party is in order for the other Sarge. Lol
Thanks for rolling out the welcome mat, I mainly do it as a hobby due to my
Other gig keeping me busy and it's hard to keep inquizitive little fingers
Away from paint when painting. I use mainly paint, mainly sign art but I'm slowly learning to manipulate the brush for letters etc.
Thanks again.