• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holder Cable issues

solantis

We struggling with the holder cable where the pipes and cables are not sitting up firmly and is causing the head carriage to jam or makes a lousy clicking noise. The technician has tried to ensure that everything is clipped in nicely but somehow the cables seem to sag which is causing it to get stuck

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20220316_163612.jpg
    IMG_20220316_163612.jpg
    762.5 KB · Views: 145

Ultraman

Ultraman
We struggling with the holder cable where the pipes and cables are not sitting up firmly and is causing the head carriage to jam or makes a lousy clicking noise. The technician has tried to ensure that everything is clipped in nicely but somehow the cables seem to sag which is causing it to get stuck

Any ideas?
Ok! The first plastic clip holder and middle (with cable going out) will need to be lock down top and bottom on the metal slot...see pix

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 96

solantis

Thanks man.. I noticed that wasn't locked down but then eventually realized a piece of the plastic holders was broken and caused the cables to sag. I eventually removed all three holders and bought clear plastic thats used as a cover on the snapper frames and cut it out according to the shape of the holder and its working fine now.

The reasons I went that route is because i cannot find the original one in stock