• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holiday Promotion

WildWestDesigns

We are going to be offering a special on embroidery digitizing on orders received between now and the end of the year (7 pm Dec. 31st central time). All digitizing will be $2.00 per 1k stitches. Doesn't matter if we do the embroidery work or you do.

Preferred file formats: Ai(up to CS5), CDR (up to x5), and EPS 3.

Raster files are also accepted.

Remember:

1. Text converted to curves (outlines)
  2. No Gradients
  3. Mind the wireframe (set it up like you would cut vinyl)
  4. Be sure to mention what the pattern is going to go on as that does determine underlay, compensation, density, frequency etc.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns please feel free to let me know. I will bump this up occasionally throughout the this month and next.

Thanks.

WildWestDesigns

Happy (early) Thanksgiving

Wanted to give this a bump up before the holidays and also to let everyone know that we won't be doing pattern digitizing on Thursday and Friday, however, I will pick back up over the weekend for those that need patterns first thing next week. Just be sure to leave an email address that you will be checking over the weekend.

However, embroidery work won't pick back up until Monday.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy (as much as it can be) Thanksgiving and enjoy the little holiday pattern that I've attached. A couple of y'all have already seen it.

Attachments

• Thanksgiving.PNG
    Thanksgiving.PNG
    247.7 KB · Views: 82

WildWestDesigns

Thought I would bump this back up there as we start getting into the holiday season full blast.

Good price for digitizing if y'all are thinking about doing the bigger patterns that would be for the back of shirts. I'm actually working on one now that I'll be posting in a couple of days that someone wanted based off of a dragon tattoo for back of a garment.

Don't hesitate to drop us a line if you have any questions.

WildWestDesigns

I thought I would give this another bump, since I'm sure some of you aren't going to be at the shop until after the New Year after this week.

I will still do digitizing on both Saturdays just have a slower response time, but I won't be doing anything on Christmas day and New Years.

I will do one more bump up next week to finish it out.

WildWestDesigns

Doing a final bump for this promotion. It ends on Midnight New Year's Day (central time).

Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone!