• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holiday Vector Art

Deaton Design

Hello everyone. I've got a new vector art collection available! It's called the HOLIDAY VECTOR ART Collection. 50 original designs in full color vector format, covering all the major holidays for only $49.95! And, you get your collection the same day by email as a zip file! You can see samples and how to order at this address.http://www.thetoonfactory.com/holiday.html

Attachments

• holidayart.jpg
    holidayart.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 117

Deaton Design

Thanks guys! I have been blessed with being able to draw. No matter how bad everything gets, I can still draw. Keeps me sane you know.:)

Deaton Design

Dont let this collection pass you by. Great Christmas art on this. Along with other holidays too! And while you are there check out Hot Rods!

Deaton Design

For less than 100.00 you can own the new Holiday vector art, and the new Hot Rods vector art. Thats 100 pieces of art total! Less than 1.00 per drawing. You cant beat that at wal-m art, lol...! and you get them the same day via emailed zip files!