• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holographic Laminate.

I am looking to find some holographic laminate. I have some of the stuff signwarehouse has, but I am looking for what New Vision calls "ICE" Kinda looks like when oil is in water. Can anyone help me out on this one???

timco1

laminate

I had some by MACTAC called luster? It is the same as new vision uses. Let me know if thats not right and I will look again.

timco1

went to shop to look. It was killing me. MACTAC 6398 Metallic Enhancers 3 Mil Cast Metallic Overlaminate. I was getting from fellars when I used it. Tim

ScottyAdams

Check out KK Label. I saw them at the SGIA show in vegas. They have some awesome wrap and inkjet materials. They have a line of clear 3D films that can creat some pretty awesome effects. You should check them out. I was able to get a sample book there so they might send you something. They only sell by the roll though. I will post a pic in a few.

ScottyAdams

Check out KK Label. I saw them at the SGIA show in vegas. They have some awesome wrap and inkjet materials. They have a line of clear 3D films that can creat some pretty awesome effects. You should check them out. I was able to get a sample book there so they might send you something. They only sell by the roll though. I will post a pic in a few.

Here you go!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    221.9 KB · Views: 128

mudmedia

I have their sample book as well it must be a older one though cause I only have 1 3D lam on it.

Looks awesome but have never ordered a roll to put it on top of a print.