• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Home Built Flatbed Applicator

prosigner

Hey guys,

I'm looking to build my own home built flatbed applicator. I have a associate who's working in engineering and mechanics who will be able to provide the service needed to build one. But I could use some tips, tricks, steps to help me and my associate to get started. We are looking for something of similar function to the Rollsroller. Is the compressor function necessary? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Look here:
http://www.cncrouterparts.com/index.php

You want the base and the gantry minus the motor drives.
I don't think you need compressed air to raise and lower the roller.
A cantilever lever that would allow the weight of the roller rest on the table would do the job.

wayne k
guam usa

signman0808

Flat bed applicator....

I looked into this myself just a little while back. I did a feasibility study with a mechanical/structural engineer, and after quite a bit of research I determined that in my case I was better off purchasing one that was on the market.

I took delivery of my new Rollover application table today.
All I can say is, you pay for what you get....

This table is the real deal, the sheer amount of engineering and thought that went into this table is mind blowing.

Just my two cents....
RwJ