• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Home Made vinyl Rack

dstees

anybody make their own rack or storage system? I need something that will hold up to 30" material.

thanks for any help!

Doyle

For about $15-$20/ea you can make some like what I have, each rack holds 17 rolls (30") or 34 rolls (15") and I also have a couple I made for 24" rolls. Cheap plywood, roofing battens, and a box of screws. I like them because they are against the wall and take up none of my floor space.

Attachments

• DSCF0223.jpg
    DSCF0223.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 234

Stooshner

Hi There,

Here's our simple rack. It holds 40 rolls of 24" vinyl. Dimensions are 24"x60" The 2x4 uprights are 12" long but you could make them longer for 30" stock. THe plywood base is on a 2x4 frame. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• VinylRack.jpg
    VinylRack.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 244

Nuagedesigns

Had a buddy of mine make this out of aluminum Fully Adjustable I have 5 racks on this right now but could probably fit 6 if I had more room to lower rack but it works great for us. we have it set for 54" matl. He has program for cnc punch press for arms and we may try selling these soon. PM me if there is any interest and I can get you his name and number.

Bruce

Salmoneye

That is a really nice looking rack system. Our new office has walls with really thin metal studs. I might be a little too afraid to put too much weight on them.