• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Honda Gold Wing Pinstriping

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I had a fun and profitable day today striping my buddie's new Gold Wing. He's an old sign painter who just turned 60 and bought it for his birthday present. It's sort of a bucket list item for him. He picked out the colors and selected the designs from several thumbnail sketches I made him. This is what I miss about paint work... approx. 3 tablespoons of each color, 6 hours of work... all for $550.00. He's also a professional photographer and will be taking pics of it to take to the Honda dealership. I already talked to the owner of the place and he said until I showed up he didn't know there was a pinstriper in Ft. WOrth. He said they have been sending everyone over to Dallas for pinstriping, but will happily refer people to someone closer from now on. He said he gets LOTS of requests for pinstriping. Looks like I will be having a summer filled with Gold Wing jobs. The photos don't show the colors accurately. It's two shades of blue with ivory accents.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 537
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 196
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 140
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg