• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Honda TRX 250 4-wheeler Template??

Graphics2u

I've checked with Flame already but he doesn't have this one in his collection. I have a customer wanting some graphics for his Honda TRX 250 4-wheeler, and I don't do any motocross stuff at all so I was wondering if anyone could help me with where I might find a template for this quad? Evidently the 250 is hard to come by because they can find graphics for other similar models just not the 250.

Thanks

Tparkin

Probably not what you're looking for but...I've done an image search on google or yahoo before, found other premade kit images and traced and scaled the parts to fit. It's alot of measuring but at least you have the raw shapes to go by.

Flame

Probably have to do what 95% of the shops out there do.... get the machine in your shop, trace it out, then save the templates and never let anyone see them. :)