• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Honey, call the lawyer.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Apparently it is a real store in Santa Fe.

Attachments

• adobe.jpg
    adobe.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 142

The Equipment Guy

Back in the 1980's I had the guys from One Shot paint up and just for a laugh took them over to see an old hand painted sign...It was an exact copy of the One Shot arrow logo except the text was changed to "One stop" and then "dry cleaners" in a separate panel below. They just laughed. I guess the sign painter did not have much imagination or had a great sense of humor.

Craig

Jim Doggett

"Wonder if people walk in there looking to purchase the software...lol "

Adobe's attorneys would have to contend that. But since adobe-looking structures are pretty-much a building code in Santa Fe, which might have more galleries than it does citizens, this flies. No court would find it infringing (confusing to buyers).

It's like the time The Olympics was cracking down on its trademark "abuse" and hit retailers on WA's Olympic Penisula, who used "Olympic" in their name, with cease and desist letters that the locals used to line bird cages.

It's a price Adobe paid when they named their company after a mud brick still very much in use. Plus, to most consumers, Photo Shoppe and Photoshop, are shops that sell photos or photo supplies.

tanneji

a local charity call "Adobe Contribute"? or the "Adobe Bridge" ... sorry i had too I still think dream weaver was a great one though haha

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
hmm... are you designing a logo for an IDPA shooting club and figuring out how in the heck to make RTA vinyl stripes for digging equipment too today? Wow! What are the chances! :tongue:

GypsyGraphics

hmm... are you designing a logo for an IDPA shooting club and figuring out how in the heck to make RTA vinyl stripes for digging equipment too today? Wow! What are the chances!
V V, if we're thinking the same thing at the same time... the holistic logo i'm working on today is should be very interesting.

crap.... now i have a holistic gunslinger stuck in my head :ROFLMAO: