• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hoop 16.5 x 14 in

Craig Keller

Anyone know which brand this is. It's a great full back size hoop! I use it often.
16.5 x 14in (405 x 355mm) no name no measurements on it at all.

Attachments

• 20230506_105136.jpg
    20230506_105136.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 161
  • 20230506_105149.jpg
    20230506_105149.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • 20230506_105145.jpg
    20230506_105145.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64

WildWestDesigns

Most import have no markings.
Maybe it's just the brands that I dealt with, I have only seen MM and CM on OEM style hoops. But that's not to say that it is that way across the board.

This definitely makes me think of OEM style hoops, other option maybe a Janome hoop given the attachment setup to hook up to the pantograph. About the only 3rd party hoop maker that does OEM style hoops in at least some of their offerings would be Durkee that I am aware of (maybe others, but they are the only 3rd party source that I can think of right off the top of my head). That may have changed though, I never liked the OEM style hoops, I mainly upgraded to Mighty Hoops as soon as I could when I added a new machine.

Craig Keller

I got a couple of imports off amazon that has nothing on them. This one is a great size for full backs. We also do a lot of Amish buggy blankets and its great for those as well.

WildWestDesigns

There is a mighty hoop that I like for full backs that are great even for carhart. I did a lot of horse blankets and it works for those as well. It's a 438x421 (that's not accounting for pressure feet etc, so actual size is smaller).

I haven't gotten supplies/hoops from Amazon, so that definitely could be a whole different situation with what is or isn't marked. Doing a quick search, some of those are brands that I have never heard of. Some of that could be, because it may be for the home market, I dunno.