• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hope all are safe from storms last nite

WildWestDesigns

Got pretty rough up here. I know a few people down in Limestone County that were really getting hit bad. Alicia's parents, who are on the TN/AL line, got hit really bad as well.

Biker Scout

These storms seem to be increasing with veracity to say the least. Couldn't pay me to live in any place that gets weather like that. No amount of money. None.

Move outta the sticks fellas...
Sticks.jpg

CES020

These storms seem to be increasing with veracity to say the least. Couldn't pay me to live in any place that gets weather like that. No amount of money. None.

Move outta the sticks fellas...
View attachment 98639

I saw numbers the other day, they've had over a 100 less tornado's in the same time frame as previous years. It was something like 130 so far, with 260 being the average for the same time frame.

Biker Scout

That's 100 too many if you ask me. Anyway, not to get too conspiratorial or anything... but I've got an inside scoop on what they are doing up there in Alaska. Very legitimate stuff. It's almost point and click, even in off seasons... almost. They still have to work within existing weather patterns and storm fronts and pressure changes. But not for long.

visual800

Got pretty rough up here. I know a few people down in Limestone County that were really getting hit bad. Alicia's parents, who are on the TN/AL line, got hit really bad as well.

it didnt get too bad down here hell i slept thru it! that was one long band though

WildWestDesigns

it didnt get too bad down here hell i slept thru it!

I have to confess that I do tend to sleep through things even when they are far worse then that. I do know that one of the Alpacas didn't care for it though. I don't think the horses cared one way or the other, they just wanted out in it and not stuck in the barn. The Alpaca wanted back in the barn.

Marie

Schools are dismissing at noon because of the weather threat this afternoon. I am glad to know that the kids won't be on buses or sitting in hallways.

GoodPeopleFlags

I'm in North Alabama and is was pretty scary but not near as bad as the next county over (Limestone), as Wild West Designs was saying. Hey WWD - if you were talking about Ardmore, I'm very familiar with that town. Went to high school there. Anyway, getting ready for round 2 today. Schools also closed at noon here but looks like the bad stuff won't get here until 7:00ish.

AceSignsOnline

We took quite a beating here in Central Arkansas. Fortunately for me, our shop made it through unscathed. And for some crazy reason, my neighborhood saw very little storm activity, but everything around us pretty much got leveled.

WildWestDesigns

I'm in North Alabama and is was pretty scary but not near as bad as the next county over (Limestone), as Wild West Designs was saying. Hey WWD - if you were talking about Ardmore, I'm very familiar with that town. Went to high school there.

Close enough. Athens is where they are at.

Anyway, getting ready for round 2 today. Schools also closed at noon here but looks like the bad stuff won't get here until 7:00ish.

We were going to get a round 2 here in Mid TN, but now it's just some isolated stuff around 9 until 11 tonight and then only 30% chance of it hitting. Was gorgeous late morning on. Sun is out and a little cooler.