• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hope you guys from Alabama are OK

GoodPeopleFlags

No damage at my house but the power went out Wednesday and came back on Monday. The power at the shop just came back on earlier today. I'm worried about our Epson GS-6000 that the inks may have dried up since the power was out. I'll do a test print first thing in the morning. Cross your fingers for me!

I feel so, so lucky that everyone I know is safe! We really dodged a bullet. Got some eerie video of one of the tornados.

Just Me

the town i live in georgia (ringgold) is totally devastated also, thank God it barely missed me and my new shop i just moved into 2 weeks ago. Looks like a war zone!

phototec

the town i live in georgia (ringgold) is totally devastated also, thank God it barely missed me and my new shop i just moved into 2 weeks ago. Looks like a war zone!

Glad you are ok, watching the TV, and seeing all the devastation in Alabama, just made me sick. We had bad storms here in Texas the night before the storms hit you guys. My wife and I spent the night watching our local TV weather forecaster, he was showing all the "hook echoes" on the radar images in our area. We had several close calls, several tornado's sighted, only a few touched down, nothing like what hit you guys.

I put all my external hard drives into there storm boxes, gathered all our precious photos and camera gear, we put on our motorcycle helmets and spent about an hour in the central bathroom with everything, until the storms passed.
:thumb:

Attachments

• DSC_0509 email.jpg
    DSC_0509 email.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Wall Cloud.jpg
    Wall Cloud.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 70

petesign

We are okay here. Never seen anything like that day. So many people have lost everything they own, it's hard to imagine. I had some storm damage at my house, but consider myself lucky.