• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

horse heads

WOODBS

thanks guys, the last email from this customer said something like" she thinks the horse can see into her soul"...i'm a lil scared

Attachments

• H-Miriel-Inv.jpg
    H-Miriel-Inv.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 136

WOODBS

yeah i don't know where she got it? this is her thought of how she wants the head to look, tho. i can't seem to find exactly what she wants??

Marlene

When she says she likes that horse, does she mean the basic pose with the head turned or the creepy purple neon glowing eyes look? If it's the pose, that should be too hard to find as there's a ton of clipart of horses. If it's the glow, then here's your chance to use that glow function that everyone has been telling you to stop using on your lettering. You probably could do something with the glow function on a peice of clipart and it will look close. What is it that she sells? The photo makes me think of those herb/glass bead/natural and strange stuff store. The ones that have the unicorns, dream catchers and dragons.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The thing that makes that horse appear creepy is that it’s been given human characteristics. When drawing animals, trees, cars or any other subject matter, when human characteristics are entered into the equation… it usually is frightening or cartoonish. That’s why they’re called ‘Caricatures’. These distortions will always creep you out. Look no further than your cartoons on television today or the comic books… they all accomplish this with human qualities. Next look at the political crap, it’s all around you, you just never realized it. :rolleyes:

Marlene

I hadn't thought about that Gino, but it's so true. That purple glow really finishes that creepy look too.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The neon, glowing, hazy effects tend to give an aerial appeal.... look at your religious pictures.

This is nothing new. It's been being done for centuries…. long before computers and airbrushes were available….. LOL

Marlene

I know, that glow stuff can either creep me out or look soft and pretty, that horse just is creepy.

imaSIGNr

Sell you a horse sign cheap. This one I just hung on my shop for the pic. I got burned from a customer that didn't pay , so I took the sign down.

Attachments

• sample bracket.JPG
    sample bracket.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 81

Sign_Boy

Sell you a horse sign cheap. This one I just hung on my shop for the pic. I got burned from a customer that didn't pay , so I took the sign down.

If I had a Horse I'd buy that!!!
I guess I'll have to get a horse so I can buy that sign from you lol

Sign_Boy

Here is a horse can I have the sign? Wait you need cash.

It's the crazy purple horse converted. Not so evil now.

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 114