• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hose broke!!!!

Mosh

Roland sp-300v, hose inside the pump broke and now ink is everywhere. I cleaned most of it up, but a new pump is 4-5 days away. So in the mean time I replaced the hose with one from an auto parts store. Everything works, or seems to. Anyone had this happen to them?

veloxgraphics

Yea, old style pump broke and puked like that... i now have a lovely magenta tint to a bunch of the metal chassis parts of my machine.

Robert M

Pump, $49.95

In stock in Denver, 49.95 each. If these are the old style with the white lines.
If you go to the parts store make sure the line is not too stiff, those pumps work by compressing the line with a cam.
I can still ship today
Robert
800-328-1306

Mosh

My local guy is getting me a new one, thanks. I took the pump apart and cut the broken section out. Then put the good part from the end into the pump around the gears. Then to make it long enough to get to the bottle I added some on the end. Seems to work.
If he takes too long to get me the part I will for sure be in contact, Thanks!