• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hot in California

Ghost Prophet

Sorry don't have too much content for you. Just wanted to take a break in front of the fan with the sound of a swamp cooler chugging along in the background to say F%$#@ IT'S HOT.

Hope the rest of you are having a nicer day. :p

Weather

Attachments

• weather.JPG
    weather.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 135

Marlene

ugh, sounds hot. is it humid? we don't sound all that hot at 79 but it humid so it feels like a rain forest outside.

Si Allen

Las Vegas might be hot ... BUT with 7% RH it can't be that bad! Just be sure to drink lots of liquid!

mtroup

Sounds about like here in Mississippi today... 103.6 right now... so much humidity I need gills.

It's pretty bad here in Arkansas as well.. I heard the high tomorrow might just be 90 without as much humidity.. you know it's bad when you hope for a high of 90 in June..

Pro Image

98 here today.....100% humidity and NO BREEZE.......not until this afternoon with the huge thunderstorms.........