• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hotronix Swinger problem.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I have an old, and I mean old, Swinger that I use for maybe 10 shirts every couple of years. I turned it on this morning and it doesn't come off the "Hello!_" screen. A couple of the times today that I switched it on, it beeped. Most of the time it does not beep. The manual doesn't have any trouble shooting. Anyone have any thoughts?

I have an old, and I mean old, Swinger that I use for maybe 10 shirts every couple of years. I turned it on this morning and it doesn't come off the "Hello!_" screen. A couple of the times today that I switched it on, it beeped. Most of the time it does not beep. The manual doesn't have any trouble shooting. Anyone have any thoughts?
Batteriyy is bad u can program it to work without battery but will have to program everytime you turn on battery located in back of machine may be 9 volt or AA I can send you how to program and change battery if need to.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Batteriyy is bad u can program it to work without battery but will have to program everytime you turn on battery located in back of machine may be 9 volt or AA I can send you how to program and change battery if need to.

Yes, if you can send that, it would be great. I found the batteries (AA) and changed them and it did not work. There is a lot of corrosion.