• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

House sign concept

SignManiac

I've been meaning to get around to designing a new house sign for my business partners new house. It's an awesome property and needs something better for the street address than what is there now.

Anyway, they decided to name it The Swamp and this is what I'm thinking of doing in 3D (Dan Swatzky) style! These kind of projects are the fun ones!

Attachments

• The Swamp.jpg
    The Swamp.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 92

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like it, too.... but it looks Halloweenish with that cat on there. Perhaps a vulture or two wouldn't make it look so holidayish.

SignManiac

Gino you beat me to it :) I just finished mocking up a version using a vulture similar to yours! Only yours is better looking than the one I found... I hope she likes the vulture idea!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I don't know if it's a legal schmeagal picture, but who cares if it's at the end of 'Alligator Lane' where the gators and vultures have their way with intruders ??

SignManiac

It's funny but twenty years ago when I moved down here, I made a house sign for the previous owners. This was what used to be there. Strange the way things come full circle..

Attachments

• kara.jpg
    kara.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 68