• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How annoying is this to you................??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We are just getting bombarded with e-mails from the Atlantic City sign show, lately. Everyone is thanking us for stopping by their booth and how happy they are we showed interest in their products. They wanna set up times to meet with us and discuss our needs with them.

Odd thing is, it's been either 4 or 5 years since we attended that particular show and I don't even remember requesting them to contact us, whatsoever. :Big Laugh

It's so nice to feel wanted, huh ??​

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I made the mistake of attending a similar show in Dallas. Bought a package deal where I could set out flyers, business cards, etc. It basically resulted in a TON of emails from SEO companies, webhosting companies, etc. They bombarded me with emails and it took months to get them all marked as spam and for them to no longer show up in my inbox. Never again.

peavey123

I figured out how you have such a high post count. You post the same things every year. lol

Last years post about the same thing:

"[h=2]Can't believe it..............................[/h]
I haven't been to a show in Atlantic City in about 4 years, yet, I'm being bombarded with e-mails from vendors thanking me for stopping by their booth this past weekend and want to extend some more specials to me. These people don't have a clue, huh ?? Some of them, I never did ANY business with.... ever. :omg: "​

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I figured out how you have such a high post count. You post the same things every year. lol

"Can't believe it..............................

I haven't been to a show in Atlantic City in about 4 years, yet, I'm being bombarded with e-mails from vendors thanking me for stopping by their booth this past weekend and want to extend some more specials to me. These people don't have a clue, huh ?? Some of them, I never did ANY business with.... ever. :omg: "​

Nope, that's not how, but thanks for being so concerned for me and my old threads. :wink:

Ya gotta admit...... I am consistent. :bushmill:

Look for it again, next year. :banghead:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working

"[h=2]Can't believe it..............................[/h]

I also wondered the same thing and checked the original posting date just to be sure. Dejavu all over again.

skyhigh

don't be a trouble maker peavy......And besides, its not the same at all.

- He changed the title
- He added 5 years instead of just the 4
- And most of all...... He added 2 more periods................................................in the title.

Bly

How annoying are cryptic thread titles with a heap of ...............................................................?