Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How annoying is this to you................??

Discussion in 'Trade Shows' started by Gino, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    We are just getting bombarded with e-mails from the Atlantic City sign show, lately. Everyone is thanking us for stopping by their booth and how happy they are we showed interest in their products. They wanna set up times to meet with us and discuss our needs with them.

Odd thing is, it's been either 4 or 5 years since we attended that particular show and I don't even remember requesting them to contact us, whatsoever. :Big Laugh

It's so nice to feel wanted, huh ?? ​

2. Moze

Moze Precision Sign Services

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    I made the mistake of attending a similar show in Dallas. Bought a package deal where I could set out flyers, business cards, etc. It basically resulted in a TON of emails from SEO companies, webhosting companies, etc. They bombarded me with emails and it took months to get them all marked as spam and for them to no longer show up in my inbox. Never again.

3. peavey123

peavey123 Active Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    I figured out how you have such a high post count. You post the same things every year. lol

Last years post about the same thing:

"[h=2]Can't believe it..............................[/h]
    I haven't been to a show in Atlantic City in about 4 years, yet, I'm being bombarded with e-mails from vendors thanking me for stopping by their booth this past weekend and want to extend some more specials to me. These people don't have a clue, huh ?? Some of them, I never did ANY business with.... ever. :omg: "​

4. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

Nope, that's not how, but thanks for being so concerned for me and my old threads. :wink:

Ya gotta admit...... I am consistent. :bushmill:

Look for it again, next year. :banghead:

5. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State

I also wondered the same thing and checked the original posting date just to be sure. Dejavu all over again.

6. skyhigh

skyhigh Major Contributor

Jun 16, 2005
    PA
    don't be a trouble maker peavy......And besides, its not the same at all.

- He changed the title
    - He added 5 years instead of just the 4
    - And most of all...... He added 2 more periods................................................in the title.

7. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    How annoying are cryptic thread titles with a heap of ...............................................................?

8. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    I'm more of a )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) kind of guy

9. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Now I remember this thread!