• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HOW can I

iladi

Print multiple instance of a job as one?

No, not the simple "repeat job". This is not good since on HP 310 it takes a lot for "preparing" and another a lot for "finishing".

Simply, I want to print 6 instances of a job each with is own cut marks, but as a single print job.

In flexi, if I sent 6 instances with cut mark, it will put cut marks at the beginning and after the 6th instance, not for EACH instance.

How can I do this?

Thanx,
Adrian

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Print multiple instance of a job as one?

No, not the simple "repeat job". This is not good since on HP 310 it takes a lot for "preparing" and another a lot for "finishing".

Simply, I want to print 6 instances of a job each with is own cut marks, but as a single print job.

In flexi, if I sent 6 instances with cut mark, it will put cut marks at the beginning and after the 6th instance, not for EACH instance.

How can I do this?

Thanx,
Adrian

In the RIP and Print dialog the proper number of copies on the first tab. Then select the tab with the cutter icon, it should be the rightmost. In the frame labeled 'Registration marks' make sure the check box labeled 'One set for all copies' in NOT checked. This ought to do exactly what you're looking for.

iladi

thanx for the reply. The 'One set for all copies' buton is not active at all and the result is that I have one set of print marks for all copies :(

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The only way I can see that the 'One set for all copies' check box would be inactive would be if you created the multiple instances and sent them to Production Manager.

While it might be multiple images to you, to Production Manager it's just one image. If you send one instance to Production Manager and then select the number of copies on the first tab of the RIP and Print dialog then you should be able to choose how pint the registration marks.

The 'One set for all copies' check box is only active if more that one copy is specified within the RIP and Print dialog.