• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question How can modify or delete my post/thread?

Zse444

Zsolt
Hello! I've been looking for a solution for a long time, but I haven't found a solution. I wrote "Contact us", no answer. Anybody can help me? Thank you!

Zse444

Zsolt
Hi Fred! I feel so stupid, I don't find edit link, only edit tags... I try in Chrome, Edge same

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 56

chester215

Just call me Chester.
It may be missing, I posted a comment the other day and went back to edit the spelling and there was no edit button.
May be a bug in the program. I'll see if i can edit this one after it is posted.
Edit button is there for this one but not for the other post.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It may be missing, I posted a comment the other day and went back to edit the spelling and there was no edit button.
May be a bug in the program. I'll see if i can edit this one after it is posted.
Edit button is there for this one but not for the other post.
There is a limit to the time since the post was made after which editing is not available except for Admins.

Zse444

Zsolt
I write a new "test" post under my thread/post. There appear "EDIT" and "REPORT", but only under new/test post, under original now appear the "REPORT" but only "REPORT". I try to report there my problem, maybe something happen... Thanks for all to try to help me!