• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How can this be so cheap?

StickerBee

Oval Car Year Stickers - Black & Chartreuse

• Made of durable, waterproof vinyl
• Sold 12 per pack
• 14"W x 5 1/2"H
Qty.
Price Ea.
1 - $7.55

25 - $7.35

Attachments

• 1300562.jpg
    1300562.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 312

CanuckSigns

Is it $7.55 for a pack of 12, or $7.55 each with a minimum order of 12? If it's the latter I would print hose all day long if I could!

StickerBee

Let's say, the cost of ink is 40 cents per sq ft. and the
Is it $7.55 for a pack of 12, or $7.55 each with a minimum order of 12? If it's the latter I would print hose all day long if I could!
No! Its $7.55 for a pack of 12. like 63 cents USD per sticker.

CanuckSigns

Oh, it is cheap, but not unheard of for a screenprinted decal where you can produce thousands at a time and warehouse them, there is no customization so very easy to do.

equippaint

Don't waste your time going after this stuff. Remember, its even less than that (prob half) because the car dealer supply houses are stepping on it too. Not trying to discourage you but starting a small business on generic stickers is a tough road to travel. Go after custom stuff or find a void somewhere.

henryz

Well said Equippaint, maybe banners or real estate signs to local businesses if you only have a printer or plotter.

equippaint

Hit up the trade guys like electricians and sell them custom panel decals. Stick one on every panel when you run service calls. Some of them will look at it differently and likely wont go searching around for the best price.
Another is towing companies to stick inside doors of cars they tow. There's a million examples. Think outside of the box a bit, sell people an idea rather than a commodity.

StickerBee

Hit up the trade guys like electricians and sell them custom panel decals. Stick one on every panel when you run service calls. Some of them will look at it differently and likely wont go searching around for the best price.
Another is towing companies to stick inside doors of cars they tow. There's a million examples. Think outside of the box a bit, sell people an idea rather than a commodity.
Really great input! I liked it!

Christian @ 2CT Media

Those prices aren't that low for generic decals you can build run, we have a similar size decal we run for a client that they resell. We do them in batches of 10,000 and they are 9x12 and we are at $0.88/ea, latex printed on low cost vinyl unlaminated.

Point of the story is it's very do able when you have capability and capacity.

StickerBee

Those prices aren't that low for generic decals you can build run, we have a similar size decal we run for a client that they resell. We do them in batches of 10,000 and they are 9x12 and we are at $0.88/ea, latex printed on low cost vinyl unlaminated.

Point of the story is it's very do able when you have capability and capacity.
I agree with you. Maybe youll be making at least 30 cents net less the labour, equipment and consumables.