• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How? Changeable Letters on a Plexi Face

joeutut

Can anyone give me an idea on how to have changeable letters on a plexi face? They want 1/3 of the sign with a permanent message that I will out vinyl on and the other 2/3rds have changeable letters. What is the best way to go about this?

Thank you,
Joe

tiredcreations

grab some gemini zip change rails....

edit: it's wagner zip change, gemini calls em pronto track or something...

yeah, that.

they have top, bottom, & mutual rails... depending on how many lines you of text you want.. Bond it with some methylene chloride or similar.

Jillbeans

I have used VHB tape, #16 Weld-On (only works on certain substrates and once it sticks it sticks) also plastic rivets, which my auto body repair son put in for me, and silicone.
Not all on the same job.
I hate making these types of signs.
Love....Jill

J Hill Designs

yeah they make acrylic and poly ones - if you are attaching acrylic to acrylic, you can use weld-on (meth. chlor.) or they make plastic bang rivets for attaching to different substrates - gemini book has all instructions in it