• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How cold is it?

showcase 66

Well the heater is still down. The blower motor is down along with some other things. Think that is what it was called. Wont have the part until Thursday. Good news it is suppose to warm up. Bad news its about $800 to fix and replace.

showcase 66

Please, don't move here. I can't take anymore people telling me "This isn't how we do it Up North"

I hate when people say "that's not how they do it in California" and then 10 seconds later will say "I had to get away from all the BS in California".

I have nothing against California, except for the stupid F*&%$^# 49ers
Just sayin.

binki

Our house heater broke on Thanksgiving day. No heat in the house kept it at around 58 until it was fixed on Monday. Outside it was lows around 37 and highs around 60 during that time.

CentralSigns

Nothing like getting on the plane in Calgary at -30 F and getting out of the plane in Miami at 85 F. Done that a few times. People at the airport look at you kind of funny in your parka and snow pants. Well not really snow pants but that would be funnier wouldn't it. It's 15 F right now

ova

Rain all day here yesterday with 50 degrees high. Woke up this morning with 1/2" of snow and 35 degrees. Got to love the Valley for weather changes. Just walked down to the river. It's raised about 10ft over night with all the rain. Expected to crest around 5' below flood stage on Thursday.

Even with all this, it's not as bad as the people down South or to the NE of us have to deal with.

Hey Old Paint, do you miss this?

Dave

sos224

cold enough

It's cold enough here that some of the southern boys working the oil field are "going home for their coats", usually they do not come back. Heard about one fellow sitting it the bar saying "we get winter in Houston", I bet they do not get -10 and a 40 mph wind, he is going to get a lesson in cold. Got to be tough to live in eastern Montana, western North Dakota.
D

Yahya69

Roland VS-640

I need to make an adjustment to "system switch", on roland vs-540 from an 8 color to 4 color can you help