• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I change the ROOST position?

tedbragg

I recall seeing this a looooong time ago, but I cannot remember where this setting is hiding at. It's the 'roost' settings, the place the tool heads and gantry come to rest after a job is completed. Currently, it roosts at 40"X 0"Y and it's annoying. I'd like to set it to roost at 98"X, out of the way so we can clear off the table easier.

I've been thru every INI file I can locate, but nowhere is 'roost' mentioned. I don't want to call Colex cuz this is not a serious matter, just an annoyance I was hoping to take care of on my own...

Maxz3241

For my Colex that function is on optiscout, after I hit output there is another dialogue box to park the head in a specific location beore it starts to cut. You should call so you're not annoyed anymore.

tedbragg

Thanks, Max. Took awhile to realize there are THREE different save buttons, but the only one that DOES save options is hidden behind a dropdown and a flyout. Geez -- they need to seriously revamp the UI on this thing :)