• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I make columned lists???

Flame

To put it simply, I want to make a bunch of squares, in columns, to put my pricing information into. I don't care what program, I have Corel, Adobe, Scanvec, Flexi, Word, Paint... I don't care. I just want to know how to make them!

Here's an example from the good guys over at Color-on-Demand. https://www.secured-site6.com/printcenter/index.iml?mdl=products/products.mdl&Product_KEY=25426

Now I know how to do it in Dreamweaver, but it's not exactly a good program to be printing from. Anyone have any suggestions?????

iSign

bad link to the good guys...

well, microsoft excel is a good program to make a bunch of squares in columns... but then you said to be printing from? Are you going to print a vinyl sign of your prices, or sheets of paper on your desktop printer?

I use Illustrator to draw just about anything I can think up... but "a bunch of squares, in columns" is what excel has already as soon as you open it.

Flame

bad link to the good guys...

well, microsoft excel is a good program to make a bunch of squares in columns... but then you said to be printing from? Are you going to print a vinyl sign of your prices, or sheets of paper on your desktop printer?

I use Illustrator to draw just about anything I can think up... but "a bunch of squares, in columns" is what excel has already as soon as you open it.

Okay, I should've specified...

I'm making dealer forms and price sheets, so I need to have columns for a 8.5 x 11 print. I like how excel lays them out, but am I just dumb or can you NOT print all of those lines???

edit: oh wow..... talk about being really tired AND having a blonde moment. Duh... of course Excel can do this. That's all I needed to know... wow... sorry guys. I just figured it out. lol. Thanks Doug :)

mladams7259

Flame, Go to the border settings and you can make them invisible when printing. Its been so long since Ive used excel I cant remember the exact indtructions.