Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I make columned lists???

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Flame, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    To put it simply, I want to make a bunch of squares, in columns, to put my pricing information into. I don't care what program, I have Corel, Adobe, Scanvec, Flexi, Word, Paint... I don't care. I just want to know how to make them!

Here's an example from the good guys over at Color-on-Demand. https://www.secured-site6.com/printcenter/index.iml?mdl=products/products.mdl&Product_KEY=25426

Now I know how to do it in Dreamweaver, but it's not exactly a good program to be printing from. Anyone have any suggestions?????

Tags:
  2. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    bad link to the good guys...

well, microsoft excel is a good program to make a bunch of squares in columns... but then you said to be printing from? Are you going to print a vinyl sign of your prices, or sheets of paper on your desktop printer?

I use Illustrator to draw just about anything I can think up... but "a bunch of squares, in columns" is what excel has already as soon as you open it.

3. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver

Okay, I should've specified...

I'm making dealer forms and price sheets, so I need to have columns for a 8.5 x 11 print. I like how excel lays them out, but am I just dumb or can you NOT print all of those lines???

edit: oh wow..... talk about being really tired AND having a blonde moment. Duh... of course Excel can do this. That's all I needed to know... wow... sorry guys. I just figured it out. lol. Thanks Doug :)

4. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Flame, Go to the border settings and you can make them invisible when printing. Its been so long since Ive used excel I cant remember the exact indtructions.